It’s a fact: the vast majority of older adults would much rather age in place at home than face a move to a nursing home or assisted living facility. And it only makes sense; after all, aging at home allows seniors to continue to feel safe and secure in the comfortable familiarity of their home and neighborhood. Thankfully, with the assistance of a professional in-home caregiver, remaining at home is a viable option for seniors, even when frailty and other conditions of aging come into play.
At Montebello Home Care, the goal of our Lumberton TX senior care experts is to help older adults enjoy an enhanced quality of life by providing the professional Southeast Texas home care services that make life safer, easier, and more enjoyable. Just a few of the many benefits seniors experience when aging in place at home include:
- Seniors who are able to remain at home generally experience a higher satisfaction with life.
- Receiving care at home offers seniors a greater level of dignity, independence and comfort.
- Healing is quicker at home over a hospital or nursing home setting, and the chance for re-hospitalization while recovering is significantly lower.
- In-home care provides support to families while allowing them to remain involved in their senior loved one’s care.
- Customized care that meets individualized needs is possible with care at home.
- One-to-one care is provided with home care, exactly when it is needed, rather than the shared care offered in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Meals are prepared according to each individual’s taste, and an in-home caregiver can note quantities consumed and ensure a balanced diet.
- Exercise programs can be implemented at home, with the motivation and encouragement of a professional caregiver.
- Escorted transportation is available to allow seniors to safely get where they need or want to go, when they desire.
- There’s truly no place like home! The calming effect of relaxing in a favorite chair, enjoying a cup of tea from a favorite mug, with a cat curled up in a senior’s lap is priceless.
Learn More About the Benefits of Our Lumberton TX Senior Care Services
Partnering with Montebello Home Care means that your senior loved one can avoid a disruptive and often difficult move to a facility, and continue to live life the way he or she would prefer, in the comfort of home. We’ve been assisting seniors throughout Jefferson, Hardin and Orange counties with high quality Southeast Texas home care services, including Lumberton TX senior care. Contact us at 409-276-7576 to learn more about home care in Texas or to arrange for a free in-home consultation.